Welcome to the web portal of Verdala International School
Welcome to the Verdala International School (VIS) website. If you are a returning family, thank you for your continued confidence in VIS and for trusting us with the critical work of educating your child. If you are a family new to VIS, welcome to our school community and thank you for enriching our school. If you are considering VIS as an educational option for your child, we hope this website will provide the information you need to make informed decisions. Please feel free to contact our school personnel for more detailed information.
- Age3-Grade 5: International Primary Curriculum. Used globally by 800 schools in 58 countries.
- Grade 6-8: International Middle Years Curriculum. Beginning August 2013.
- Grades 9 and 10: International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE). Authorized by the Cambridge International Examinations Board.
- Grades 11 and 12: International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP): Authorized by the IB since 1995 and recognized by universities around the world.
- Full United States Accreditation since 1994 Kindergarten-grade 12
- Member of the Council of International Schools
- Member of the European Council of International Schools
Please contact us with detailed questions or for further information. We look forward to serving you.
Roy G. Crawford,
Head of School